1. N. Wang, K. Qian, D. Chen. Zhao, L. Yin Upgrading gas and oil products of the municipal solid waste pyrolysis process by exploiting in-situ interactions between the volatile compounds and the char.Waste Management 102(2020)380-390
2. K. Qian, A. Kumar, Reforming of Lignin-Derived Tars over Char-Based Catalyst using Py-GC/MS,
Fuel 3(2015) 47-54.
3. K. Qian, A. Kumar, H. Zhang, D. D. Bellmer, R. L. Huhnke. Recent Advances in utilization of
biochar. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Review, 2 (2015) 1055-1064.
4. K. Qian, A. Kumar, H. Zhang, D. D. Bellmer, W. Yuan., D. Wang., M. Eastman. Physical properties
and reactivity of char obtained from downdraft gasification of sorghum and eastern red cedar. Fuel 3 (2015) 383-389.
5. K. Qian, A. Kumar, K. Patil, D. Bellmer, D. Wang, W. Yuan, R. Huhnke, Effects of biomass feedstocks and gasification conditions on the physiochemical properties of char, Energies, 6 (2013)3972-3986.
6. K.Qian, A. Kumar. Catalytic reforming of toluene and naphthalene (model tar) by char supported
nickel catalyst. Fuel 187(2017) 128-136.
7. S. Du, H. Yang, K. Qian, X. Yang, H. Chen. Fusion and transformation properties of the inorganic
components in biomass ash, Fuel, 117, Part B(2014) 1281-1287.
8. J. Hu, Y. Chen, K. Qian, et al., Evolution of char structure during mengdong coal pyrolysis: Influence of temperature and K2CO3, Fuel Processing Technology, 159(2017) 178-186. (SCI, citation 12) IF 3.96
9. Z. Yang, H. Lei, K. Qian, Y. Zhang, E. Villota, Renewable Bio-phenols from in-situ and ex-situ Catalytic Pyrolysis of Douglas Fir Pellet over Biobased Activated Carbons, Sustainable Energy & Fuels, 2018.02
10. Y. Zhang, H. Lei, Z. Yang, K. Qian, E. Villota, Renewable high-purity mono-phenol production from catalytic microwave-induced pyrolysis of cellulose over biomass-derived activated carbon catalyst, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2018.03
11. Z. Yang, J. Hu, Y. Li, Y. Chen, K. Qian, H. Yang, H. Chen, Catalytic Steam Gasification of Mengdong Coal in the Presence of Iron Ore for Hydrogen-rich Gas Production, Journal of the Energy Institute, 2017
12. Z. Yang, K. Qian, X. Zhang, H. Lei. Process design and economics for the conversion of lignocellulosic biomass into jet fuel range cycloalkanes, Energy 154 (2018) 289-29
13. Z. Yang, H. Lei, Y. Zhang, K. Qian et al. Production of renewable alkyl-phenols from catalytic pyrolysis of Douglas fir sawdust over biomass-derived activated carbons Applied Energy 220, 426-436